Just a little break from our Disney vacation time today while we watch with joy as our country once again has a functioning president instead of a pretending adolescent to lead us.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TIMPANOGOS STORYTELLING FESTIVAL
The past ten days have been so incredibly busy that I have had no energy left each day to post to the blog. Now let me look back over tho...
-
Every year when Trish and I go to the Biltmore Estate, there is some special exhibit we see in addition to the house itself. One year it w...
-
For those of you who are regular readers, let me apologize for being out of touch for a few weeks. Our schedule this fall has been extreme...
-
In 1992 Rex Ellis and I traveled to Midland, Texas, to work with teachers and begin the Midland Storytelling Festival. Thirty-four years l...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.